This site, published on the domain www.stefanoabbate.it, is owned and offered by Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 (Nuova Sat Srl) – Via Trecce snc, 03039 Sora (FR) – Tel. 0776 832654 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – VAT number/C.F.: 14735501000.
By accessing the Site and using it, the user fully accepts the following conditions. The information entered by Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 on this Site is, as far as possible, accurate; however, it is not possible to exclude possible inaccuracies for which Stefano Abbate assumes no responsibility.
Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 respects your privacy and undertakes to protect your personal data on the basis of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 “relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of data personal data, as well as to the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), in force since 24 May 2016, and applicable from 25 May 2018.
This privacy statement applies exclusively to the Site. It does not apply in relation to personal data acquired through other websites or through the activities of companies over which Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 has no control.
2. What information does the Site collect?
Information you provide us directly:
In order to view the Site, you are not required to provide information directly to Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950. However, when you use some features of the Site, for example when you register for certain services, access specific content or features or contact the Site directly, Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 may ask you for some information, including:
• contact details, such as name, email address and postal address;
• landline and mobile phone number;
• username and password;
• information posted on community discussions and other online interactive features;
• searches conducted on the Site;
• communications sent by you to Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950.
• Information collected automatically when you visit and interact with the Site (as an unregistered user):
When you visit and interact with the Site, some information may be collected automatically, including:
• IP address of your computer;
• type of browser and operating system in use;
• standard server information (log);
• information collected through HTML or Flash cookies, web beacons and similar technologies.
• anonymous data of a statistical nature about the frequency of clicks via e-mail (“click-through rate”) and the user’s video views which are collected and processed for analytical studies.
If you have registered on the site, the following information may also be collected:
• web pages that the user visited immediately before and immediately after reaching the Site;
• internet pages and advertisements that the user views and the links on the site that he clicks on;
• connection speed and information relating to software programs installed on the user’s computer.
Information collected from other sources:
As required by the Site Terms and Conditions, Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 may access information about you through third party sources and platforms (such as social networking sites, databases, marketing companies and contextual advertising), including the following:
• if you access services offered by social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus etc) through the Site, your username and the lists of connections for those services;
• demographic data, such as age group, gender and interests;
• interaction with advertisements and viewing data, such as the frequency of clicks on advertisements and information about how many times a particular advertisement has been viewed; And
• unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers that can identify the physical location of such devices in accordance with applicable law.
Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 may combine information collected on the site with information obtained from third party sources.
3. How is the information collected used?
- to fulfill your request
- to provide the services or make available the contents you have requested
- in compliance with an obligation under the law or regulation.
You are not obliged to provide Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 with this information. However, in the event of refusal to provide them to us, Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 may not be able to satisfy your request, provide the services or make the requested content available to you.
With your free and optional prior consent, Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 may use the personal data acquired to send you communications via e-mail, including news, information about your account or changes to the Site, promotional messages relating to Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950’s products and services or of our partners for marketing purposes. If you have signed up for the email newsletter, Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 will also be able to send you the requested newsletter. Your consent to this treatment is optional; any refusal on your part will not prevent you from accessing the Site and using it.
You can revoke the consent given at any time by following the instructions contained in the newsletter.
With your prior free and optional consent, in the event that you are asked to leave your mobile phone number, Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 will be able to use it to send you promotions, notifications or other services. Your consent to this treatment is optional; any refusal will not prevent you from accessing the Site and using it.
You have the right to revoke the consent given at any time by following the instructions contained in the promotion, notification or service or by writing to email@example.com.
Responses to requests:
Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 may use the personal data collected in order to satisfy your requests in relation to products, services and information. For example, the contact details may be used to respond to requests for assistance or to allow you to use any features of the Site, such as surveys, polls, prize games and forums.
Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 aggregates and analyzes the data that is collected in order to better understand how to use the Site. This information can be used, for example, to monitor and analyze the use of the Site, improve its functionality and choose more accurate content and graphics, in order to respond to the needs of visitors.
Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 may use and disclose the information collected to prevent illegal activities, enforce compliance with the Site Terms and Conditions, and otherwise protect the rights of Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 and its users.
In addition to the purposes indicated above, Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 may use the information collected for any other purpose of which the user will be informed when such information is collected, subject to his consent.
4. Scope of information communication
Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 respects your privacy and shares user information only in special circumstances. Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 provides information about you to other companies, applications or people in the following circumstances:
• Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 may share information in aggregate form or information that does not directly identify the user with third parties, for the purpose of developing content, services and advertisements that may be of interest to you.
• Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 may entrust third parties, as external data processors, with services relating to the Site, including database management, maintenance services, analysis services, marketing, data processing and distribution of
communications via e-mail or SMS. You have the right to receive a list of all data processors appointed by
Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 and who process your personal data; to request it, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Without prejudice to the username and any personal photo, your personal data will not be disclosed without your consent. However, by choosing to participate in public activities on the Site, such as, for example, posting a comment on the blog, any information you forward may be read, acquired or used by third parties. Exercise extreme caution in disclosing any personal information in the context of public activities or contributions.
• Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 may share information about you in the event that the Site is acquired by another company or Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 is the subject of a merger operation with another company or in the event that another similar corporate operation takes place. However, the Site will take care to inform you, by publishing a clearly visible notice on the Site or by sending a notification to the main e-mail address associated with your account, before personal information concerning you is transferred and therefore becomes subject to a different disclosure for privacy.
• Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 may share information about you to investigate, prevent or act on illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations relating to potential threats to people’s safety or other rights or interests of any individual, violations of the Terms and Conditions of the Site, or if required by law, and in other circumstances for which Stefano Abbate believes, in good faith, that such sharing is necessary.
• Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 may share information about you to respond to summonses, search warrants, judicial proceedings, court orders, legal proceedings or other legal measures imposed by the competent authorities in any place, as well as to exercise or defend a right in judicial seat.
• In addition to the purposes indicated above, Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 may communicate your personal data for other purposes of which you will be informed from time to time, subject to expression of consent. Please note that third parties may independently collect data about you, including your IP address and information about the websites you visit and the
5. Third Party Services
As required by the Terms and Conditions of the Site, to personalize navigation on the Site and to simplify the registration process, Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 offers you the possibility to access or interact with third-party services, such as Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. When the user connects to the Site through these third-party services, Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 will be able to share the information concerning you with these subjects and vice versa.
If you allow Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 to access your data through a third party service, Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 may use this data for various purposes.
We remind you that Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 does not control the privacy procedures of the services provided by third parties. We therefore invite you to consult the privacy policies of all third-party service providers.
6. Your choices
You can deactivate your account at any time from your profile preferences page. When you deactivate your account, your user profile will be disabled, while public comments will remain on the Site. The Site does not delete, remove or edit your public activities or any contributions resulting from your public activities. For further information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Cookies and other technologies:
Some information about you can be acquired automatically through cookies and other technologies.
• Cookies. You can change your browser settings to refuse all cookies, accept only some or ask to be notified each time a cookie is set.
• Flash cookies. The user can control how Flash cookies are used by visiting the Adobe site. Adobe offers you the opportunity to accept some Flash cookies from certain websites, limit the storage capacity of Flash cookies and prevent their use altogether.
7. Your rights
You have the right to access and correct, update or supplement your personal data. You also have the right to request: 1) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed ; 2) the attestation that the processing operations mentioned above have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. You also have the right to receive confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form. You have the right to be informed: a) of the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner and managers; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated and who will be able to learn about them in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents. You can exercise these rights by contacting Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 does not intentionally collect information relating to persons under the age of 18. Should Stefano Abbate realize that he has collected personal information relating to a minor under the age of 18, in the absence of demonstrable parental consent, he will proceed to delete this information from the database as quickly as possible. If you believe that Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 may have collected information from a child under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
9. Industrial and intellectual property rights
The contents of the Site and the material published on it are provided for informational purposes only to provide information on the company itself, on its skills and on the campaigns carried out for its customers.
The Site and the contents specifically created for the Site (including, by way of example and not limited to, texts, images, graphic elaborations, photographs, documentation, etc.), as well as the way in which the contents are presented and formats (e.g. Site layout, formatting) are the exclusive property of Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 and are protected by Italian and international laws on intellectual and industrial property.
Access to and use of the Site does not imply recognition by the user of any right or title regarding the contents of the Site and the material published therein, except as expressly permitted.
The Site and its contents may not, in whole or in part, be copied, modified, reproduced, transferred, uploaded, downloaded, published or distributed in any way. In particular, it is forbidden to copy the programs that determine the functioning of the Site and/or to use them. Violations are subject to the sanctions provided for by Italian and international legislation on copyright.
Any unauthorized reproduction to the public is forbidden and in any case the use on any other Internet site or on any other means of communication, by the user, or by third parties without rights, of the brands, logos and other distinctive signs, including any advertising slogans, present on the Site.
10. Site Usage Limits
Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 provides free access to the Site to obtain information about the company itself, its skills and the campaigns created for its customers. No other use is permitted.
Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 therefore authorizes the viewing and consultation of the materials available on this Site for personal use only, any reproduction, even partial, of the same other than domestic use or for personal information being prohibited.
Therefore, no reproduction of this Site or any part thereof may be sold, distributed or otherwise used for commercial purposes, or modified or incorporated into any other work or publication in any form whatsoever. Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950, or its licensees, reserve the right to prosecute any unauthorized use, or in any case contrary to the law, in the most appropriate civil and criminal judicial venues.
Without prejudice to the possibility for the user to keep such contents on their computer or to print extracts from the pages of the Site for personal use only. Linking and framing relating to the contents of the Site are permitted only if previously authorized in writing by Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950.
11. Hyperlinks (links)
Any possibility of accessing third-party websites through a hypertext link (“Link”) on the Site does not imply any sharing or acceptance of the relative content on the part of Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950. These websites accessible via links are not subject to the control of Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 who, therefore, assumes no responsibility with regard to their content, modifications or updates, or with regard to any links contained therein. Access to these sites, as well as the related contents, will be governed by the conditions of use of the respective sites. The user who decides to visit a website connected to the Site does so at his own risk, assuming the burden of adopting all the necessary measures to protect his computer system and equipment against viruses or malicious devices.
12. Applicable law
These conditions of use of the Site are governed by Italian law.
Stefano Abbate – è Arredare dal 1950 reserves the right to modify these legal notes at any time. The user is required to periodically review them.
14. Questions and suggestions